Four Things

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

This is what happens when I get writers block!
SOOOO...purely for entertainment purposes...here is "FOUR THINGS"...which I've seen on several different blogs, so I thought, hey why not?!

FOUR NICKNAMES:
  1. Lily -- This was more of a childhood nickname, that I kept through high school, but stopped using in college. But the people who knew me back then still call me that.
  2. Em -- I do like this nickname, but you have to know me pretty well first before I give you license to use it :))
  3. Emmy -- Now this is pretty much just on reserve for my relatives. They are the only ones who have ever called me that. So I don't suggest you try ;))
  4. Lemon {or Le Petit Lemon} -- My dad's nickname for me.
FOUR THINGS IN MY BAG:
  1. Makeup...always
  2. Wallet
  3. Notepad
  4. Pens
FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
  1. The Anne of Green Gables trilogy {counts as one...my absolute favorites! so i could never pick one!}
  2. Little Women -- the Wynona Ryder version. Another favorite. So sweet and so inspirational to me every single time.
  3. Pride & Prejudice -- for obvious reasons
  4. Titanic -- again...also for obvious reasons
FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
  1. Sweetened Iced Tea -- possibly my favorite source of caffeine.
  2. McDonald's Iced Caramel Mocha -- the ONE THING with too much sugar that I just cannot stay away from.
  3. Pink Moscato -- I mean c'mon! It's pink, bubbly, and delicious!
  4. Pumpkin Spice Lattes -- It's one of the greatest things about Autumn!
FOUR RANDOM THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT:
  1. That I am SO DONE with this stupid computer I have...and I cannot wait until I can get an ipad!
  2. The internet in my apartment is being insanely slow right now...so I have a slow computer AND a slow connection! So not working for me!
  3. I have A TON of choreography to finish, and dance class lesson plans to put together!
  4. That I have been trying to organize and decorate this bedroom for such a long time now...and I STILL have no idea where to even start! Ha!
FOUR TOP PLACES I'VE TRAVELED:
  1. Grand Canyon -- Such incredible beauty that brought me closer to God!
  2. Disney World! -- Especially going on the African Safari ride in the Animal Kingdom! The giraffes came right up to us! I could have touched them! And the fact that I got to go with my dear friend and her kids. It is always more fun to go to Disney with kids!
  3. Seattle, Washington -- Very possibly my favorite city in the U.S. {Although I think I got very lucky while I was there, because it was sunny the whole time...which isn't always how it is, haha} I just loved that I got to experience both mountains AND ocean! My two favorite things!
  4. Napa Valley, California -- More mountains, more ocean! Could never get enough!
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
  1. Michiana Shores, IN -- My hometown, right by Lake Michigan
  2. Miami, FL -- Just for half a year...but it was a good experience for me. I'm glad I did it, even though it didn't work out.
  3. Mishawaka, IN -- where I currently live.
  4. New Buffalo, MI -- for about a year while our house was getting remodeled.
FOUR TV SHOWS I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING:
  1. Pretty Little Liars -- yeah, I kinda can't wait for the summer premier. Even though they've taken this show WAY too far, I can't help it! I gotta know what happens!
  2. Downton Abbey -- although I need to catch up. I'm so far behind that I don't even know where it's at...or even if it's over yet? I knew it was supposed to end soon.
  3. Gilmore Girls -- for the millionth time :))
  4. Dance Moms
FOUR THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR:
  1. The new school year, teaching preschool!
  2. Meeting my goals for ballet...and getting performance opportunities.
  3. Writing a book finally.
  4. Losing weight.   



No comments :

Post a Comment