He Talks || Guy Behind the Blog, December Edition

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Whoa, my friends! I'm at the tail end of an incredibly busy season of life! After two super, super fun performances done by my dance students, I'm finally taking time to breathe, relax, and allow myself to just be still...as much as I don't like it, ha! It's healthy. And, after this week is over, I'm looking forward to two full weeks off of EVERYTHING. One of which I'll be spending with my boyfriend, John-David, in Savannah, Georgia. I can hardly wait!

But before all of that, CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!
And today, I'm participating for the first time in a link up called Guys Behind the Blog, where the men-folk in our lives take over the blog for the day.

So, Boyfriend is here to talk to us about Christmas!



1. What's on your Christmas list this year?
Each year I find it harder and harder to make a Christmas list. As I get older the things I want are either to expensive to get as gifts or I just can't think of anything I really want. 

2. Did you believe is Santa as a child? Do you have any funny Santa stories?
As a kid I think I believed in Santa on some level but I don't remember my world being "shattered" when I found out he wasn't real. As for funny stories... I honestly don't remember any funny stories. 





3. What is a Christmas tradition you hope to pass on someday?
I think one tradition is like to pass on is opening one gift on Christmas Eve. I always loved that as a kid.

4.  Do you open presents on Christmas morning or a different time?
We usually open one gift Christmas Eve and the rest get opened on Christmas Day at some point. We aren't in any rush in my family. 




5.  What is your favorite Christmas song?  Movie? 
My favorite Christmas song is a tie between Christmas is All in the Heart and All I Really Want for Christmas, both by Steven Curtis Chapman.
As for a favorite Christmas movie, I'll have to go with "It's a Wonderful Life." I know that's probably a typical answer, but I'm not going to apologize for it.

Side note from Emily: Oh, we are soooo made for each other. 
"It's a Wonderful Life" is not only my favorite Christmas movie...
It's one of my favorite movies EVER! There are so many more things 
that we have in common too! I love that we can enjoy so many thing together.

This was really fun! I can't wait for us to do this again next month...and the months after that!

Tell us some of your favorite things about Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment