A Hodge-Podge of Words

Sunday, October 11, 2015

I've been...away.

Words have not been coming easily.

I started writing posts on three different topics over the past three weeks. And I WILL finish them, and they WILL get posted. But my brain has been so distracted recently. I can't keep my mind focused on one thing to save my life!

I've always liked staying busy, because I get bored easily and I enjoy stimulation. But most recently, I've NEEDED to stay busy. I've NEEDED to be around people constantly. Down time is not okay with me at the moment. Yes, I'm so tired, and yes I should probably relax but I can't. My brain races.

I'm thankful for all of the beautiful children in my life. I'm thankful for the way they progress in my classes. I'm thankful for the joy of dance exuded from each of them. They make me smile...they make me want to get up and start each day.

The people in my life are wonderful. Sometimes I just need to be "talked down" from a situation I've built up way too much in my head. Sometimes I just need someone to tell me that how I'm feeling isn't "completely ridiculous". Sometimes I just need to get completely out of my head, and simply have some fun. Like I said...I need people...and mine are pretty great :))

So...my mind has been turning in some pretty vicious circles in recent weeks...and it is not pretty {even this post has no center...and is all over the place}. BUT! Life is still good!

I'll be coming back. I'll be writing again...I will.

No comments :

Post a Comment